[APAC-Discuss] YOUR INPUT IS NEEDED - URGENT!!!

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 20:10:36 UTC 2014

Dear Siranush thank you for your call for any objections re this matter but
I am sure that like myself the APRALO ALS Leaders and representatives have
faith in you and your leadership team to have acted, as ever, in all our
best interests in a most expedient way...

So this has (not surprisingly ;-) my support...

CLO from my Mobile phone