[APAC-Discuss] Delegation of my vote as APRALO Acting Chair

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Mar 14 14:12:20 UTC 2014

Dear Siranush,

I have forwarded your note to Tijani Ben Jemaa who is the Chair of the
Board Member Selection Process Committee (BMSPC). I have concerns that
you are not able to do this. The procedure for selection a replacement
was clearly explained in past calls and needs a formal vote of the RALO
as per ALAC Rules of Procedure, so you will need to confirm that this
has taken place. But I shall let Tijani & the BMSPC confirm/deny this.
Kind regards,

Olivier