[APAC-Discuss] You are invited to comment on and contribute to the DRAFT New APRALO Rules of Procedure 2014

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 04:18:53 UTC 2014

As Chair of the APRALO Rules Review WG it is my pleasure to bring to the
RALO Memberships' attention the Final Draft for discussion in Singapore at
ICANN #49,  the New APRALO Rules of Procedure that we have produced.

Please follow this
link<https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Rules+of+Procedure+2014++DRAFT+-+for+discussion+pre+approval>

https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Rules+of+Procedure+2014++DRAFT+-+for+discussion+pre+approval

On this page you can download the PDF of our document for review and
comment on the page directly using the comments  section ...

All comments and contributions  sent to this list will be copied
or transcribed to this page also As the wiki is the master archive for this
work...

If you prefer to upload a file with your edits  or comments this is also
facilitated on this page.

Please  make your contributions on this important document for our Region
before 0500 UTC on March 22nd so they can be considered in advance of our
Meeting on Wed 26th March.

Thank You to all the WG who have contributed to developing this text and on
advance to all of you who will be commenting or contributing to this next
stage of our work for the Region...

Kindest regards,

*Cheryl Langdon-Orr ...  **(CLO)*
 http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr