[APAC-Discuss] Reminder - DOODLE - Capacity building - new webinar with APNIC on policy development

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Jul 28 14:57:56 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Further to Siranush’s email, please complete the doodle poll hereafter to
find the most suitable time for this preparatory webinar on policy
development presented by APNIC.

http://doodle.com/4tfncgfrau8e6nnb

This Doodle poll will close on Friday 1 August 2014. The date and time
will be announced shortly thereafter.

Thank you.

Regards,Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge
<https://www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge>