[APAC-Discuss] Capacity building - new webinar with APNIC on policy development

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 10:42:16 UTC 2014

Hi Siranush,

The webinar is a wonderful effort and I welcome more efforts like this!

I've been a longtime subscriber to APNIC mailing lists shared by your
kindself. It is indeed important that our Asia region membership
participates closely with APNIC policy processes. I will now be
following APNIC more closely.

Thanks for sharing

--
Regards.