[APAC-Discuss] Thank you!!!

Aris Ignacio arisignacio at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 06:28:36 UTC 2014

Congratulations to all most specially to APRALO!

Yours truly,
Aris Ignacio

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 4:38 PM, Jahangir Hossain <jahangir at isoc.org.bd> wrote:

Dear Siranush and new leaders of APRALO ,

Congratulation to all of you !

Thanks a lot for leading this  community through a week and successfully
organized this ATLAS-II summit . My pleasure to a rewarding time for the
future working with all of you.

Regards // Jahangir Hossain
ISOC Bangladesh Dhaka Chapter
Member of ICANN ALS and NPOC