[APAC-Discuss] [Extended Deadline: Mar10] Host APrIGF 2015 in your country!

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Thu Jan 30 04:54:16 UTC 2014

Dear APRALO Colleagues,

Would like to raise your attention to APrIGF which we are calling for 2015 local host. Any ALSes interested in hosting the conference might get more information from below or email me. Grateful if you can help share to your network too. =)

Thanks!
Yannis

--------
Open Call for APrIGF 2015 Local Host
www.aprigf.asia

The Multi-stakeholder Steering Group (MSG) of Asia Pacific Regional Internet Governance Forum  (APrIGF) has issued a call for proposal for an APrIGF 2015 local host. We welcome any interested organizations in the Asia Pacific region to submit your proposal.

The APrIGF is our region’s component of the global IGF process. It provides a regional platform for IG discussions among regional leaders from Government, private sector, technical, academic and civil society communities, to advance Internet development in the Asia Pacific. The forum will bring together around 200 important delegates who together can help to shape the future of Internet governance in our part of the world.

The guideline of the RFP can be found in the following link:  http://www.aprigf.asia/hosting_aprigf.html

Don’t miss your chance and submit your proposal by 10 Mar, 2014 (Wednesday) to sec at aprigf.asia.

For any enquiries, you may contact the secretariat at sec at aprigf.asia.