[APAC-Discuss] APRALO MOU with APTLD

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 12:58:10 UTC 2014

Dear APRALO colleagues,
Sala has drafted an MoU between APRALO and APTLD. After several e-mails/discussions, this is the version 4 which reflects both sides' intentions.
I am sending you this draft version to come up with comments if any both via e-mail or during our monthly call tomorrow.
I would like to thank Sala for preparing this document and also for the support received from Maureen.
Looking forward hearing from you and talking to you all during our monthly call.
Best regards
Siranush