[APAC-Discuss] Submitting At-Large Travel Requests for ICANN's Community Regional Outreach Pilot Program (CROPP)

Ali AlMeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 12:49:05 UTC 2014

Good day to all,

   This is a reminder on the CROPP initiative  and our real need to utilize
this. So far there is No single request from  APRALO and as you all know
the time is not in our favor so please do look around if there are any
opportunities that can fit in this program.

Also I have collected the attached events so please have a look , they
might be good for this program ,also  I would suggest that if possible we
add CROPP topic to our coming Monthly call tomorrow to discuss

email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com

          ali.almeshal at bis.org.bh

www.bis.org.bh

Twitter :@internetBH