[APAC-Discuss] Joining to ATLASII Working groups

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 22 14:10:35 UTC 2014

Dear Jahangir and Karaitiana (KT),
Thank you for volunteering for ATLAS II Communications WG.
I will ask staff to include your names in this WG for future participation (I also CC-ed to Carlos and Natalia who are co-chairs of this WG).
Sincerely,
Siranush

Jahangir Hossain (jrjahangir at gmail.com)Add to contacts8:47 AMTo: Siranush VardanyanCc: apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.orgI also interest to volunteer for communication WG.

Regards //  Jahangir