[APAC-Discuss] Joining to ATLASII Working groups

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 10:48:38 UTC 2014

Dear APRALO members,
As you are already aware, we are in the process of preparations for ATLAS II - Summit in London in June.
Here is the link to ATLAS II Working Groups: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Working+Groups
We need you active involvement in those Working groups, please, select which one you would like to be a part of and join the groups, by sending an e-mail to this mailing list or to me personally.
We have several APRALO members already joining different groups - thank you for that.
But we don't have any APRALO member in the Communications Working group - https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Communications+Working+Group,
Logistics Working group - https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Sub-Working+Group%3A+Logistics
ATLASII Celebration Cross-RALO WG: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Celebration+Cross-RALO+Working+Group
Events group - https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Sub-Working+Group%3A+Events (only one APRALO member).
Please, join those groups, your participation in this preparatory stage is VITALLY important for all of us.
Thank you in advance for cooperation.
Sincerely,
Siranush
APRALO Acting Chair