[APAC-Discuss] APRALO MOU with APTLD

Youn Jung Park yjpark21 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 06:39:42 UTC 2014

Dear Sala and Cheryl,

I am attending APTLD meeting in Petaling Jaya. I noted Cheryl was asked to
make a presentation on APRALO during APTLD meeting and Cheryl is not
present here today.

I wonder whether it would be good to bring up MoU progress between APRALO
and APTLD here today as one of APRALRO member. Your feedback to this will
be appreciated.
YJ from PJ