[APAC-Discuss] APRALO MOU with APTLD

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 11:29:21 UTC 2014

Dear Sala,
We haven't received any comments for the MOU so far. Two MOUs (with APTLD and APNIC) are adjusted to have the similar format and the next step is: now I am in the process of preparing invitation letter to be sent with the final MOU to APTLD (Don) and finalize the signing details.
Thanks a lot for your support.
Siranush