[APAC-Discuss] Request to join WGs for ATLAS II in London

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 06:10:41 UTC 2014

Dear APRALO colleagues,
As many of you already know in June we will be holding the second AT Large Summit - ATLAS II, which will take place in London.
There is a Communications Working group, the members of which will work on the ATLAS II newsletter and webpage. Many of you have a lot of experience of doin similar things. Those who can help with this stuff are requested and encouraged to join this working group and provide support for the prparatory works for the Summit. Natalia Enciso from LACRALO is leading these works and she is CC-ed in this e-mail. If you would like to join this WG, please, send an e-mail to the list or to Natalia.
I also would like to inform you that Fatima Cambronero from LACRALO as well is leading the initiative of ATLAS II Mentoring Program.  This Mentoring Program includes activities before the London meeting and activities during London meeting. Those who have experience in mentoring programs and capacity building initiatives to enable enrich this program are invited to join the Organizing Committee of this program. Fatima is also CC-ed in this e-mail and if you would like to join this committee, please, send an e-mail to her or to the list. You can find the info on this Wiki:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Mentoring+Program+Organizing+Committee We have elaborated a draft of this Mentoring Program that can be found on this link:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Draft+Mentoring+Program+ATLAS+II ATLAS II Charter:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Charter Now we are requesting comments to improve this draft. Would you like to join the Organizing Committee and be adding to the Wiki?We think you would bring great value to this program.Your comments to improve this draft are also welcome and appreciated.
Looking forward for active participation in these working groups from APRALO region. Thanks in advance.
Best
SiranushAPRALO Acting Chair