[APAC-Discuss] Fwd: Possible CROPP events

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 08:58:05 UTC 2014

I join Ali in sharing that there is MENOG in the last week of March
and then there is also QITCOM. Lets continue to identify activities
and prioritize some.

Another preference would be consider people that can easily make it to
the event with lesser visa issues.

>>> http://www.pita.org.fj/index.cfm?action=events&cmd=view&id=
>>> E5D19056-1A64-2584-D81226822A9A4FC8
>>>
>>> 2. Connecting Up conference, Gold Coast, Australia 8-9 May
>>> This conference aims to share information to non-profit organisations on
>>> technology applications to assist them in their work. There are many
>>> suitable NGOs that would be great for our outreach.
>>> However, there is a conference fee.
>>> http://www.connectingup.org/conference/program-2014
>>>
>>> I am not available to attend Connecting Up.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Gunela
>>>
>>> --
>>> Gunela Astbrink
>>> GSA InfoComm
>>> PO Box 600
>>> Ballina NSW 2478
>>> Australia
>>> Mobile: +61 417 715738
>>> Email: g.astbrink at gsa.com.au
>>> www.gsa.com.au
>>>

> --
>
> Thanks
>
> Ali AlMeshal
>
> Bahrain Internet Society - BIS
>
> Board Member & Director of Strategic Alliances
>
> Professional Public speaker in ICT and e-Business
>
> Payment Industry Expert Advisor
>
> Mobile: +973 39440025
>
> Skype: alialmeshal
>
> email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com
>
>           ali.almeshal at bis.org.bh
>
> www.bis.org.bh
>
> Twitter :@internetBH
>

> --
>
> Thanks
>
> Ali AlMeshal
>
> Bahrain Internet Society - BIS
>
> Board Member & Director of Strategic Alliances
>
> Professional Public speaker in ICT and e-Business
>
> Payment Industry Expert Advisor
>
> Mobile: +973 39440025
>
> Skype: alialmeshal
>
> email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com