[APAC-Discuss] Happy seasonal holidays

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 13:33:33 UTC 2014

Dear APRALO members,
Some of you very soon will celebrate New Year and Christmas.
I would like to thank each and every one for being a dear part of APRALO family. I wish prosperity to all your families, joy and happiness in your homes.
We had very fruitful year in 2014 and I wish to continue such cooperation in 2015. We all are one family, working for one joint idea - to make our communities have safe Internet.
I know that many counties in Asia Pacific and Australia region will celebrate New Year in February, which also makes us diverse. So, even with New Year we are celebrating diversity:)
I want to appreciate all the hard work each and everyone has done to make APRALO successful and serve as a good example for others.
Looking forward meeting you in the new Year.
Enjoy seasonal holidays.
SiranushAPRALOArmenia