[APAC-Discuss] Meeting Invitation / APRALO September Monthly call

Maureen Hilyard hilyard at oyster.net.ck
Sat Aug 23 04:32:31 UTC 2014

The change to the week earlier is much appreciated, APRALO members.

During the week of 22-26 September , Holly Raiche, Ali AlMeshal and I will
be at PacINET on Rarotonga with Save Vocea - ICANN VP Stakeholder Engagement
for Oceania, Rajnesh Singh who is the Director of the ISOC Asia Pacific
Bureau  and ex-APRALO Executive I believe.  We will have partners
organisations, APTLD (Don Hollander) and APNIC (Elly Tawhai), and just
recently added ex-Board Chair from ICANN, Peter Dengate-Thrush. So it's a
large ICANN gathering for our small island and we would sadly have depleted
the APRALO meeting attendance. :(

But we will be available on the 16th September, and look forward to "seeing"
you then.
Maureen