[APAC-Discuss] Fwd: At Large Web Site Enhancements

Ali AlMeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 22:49:39 UTC 2014

Good day to all,
   This is a kind reminder , should you have any comments or feedback
please do pass it.

regards

Thanks

Ali AlMeshal

APRALO Vice Chair

Bahrain Internet Society - BIS

Board Member & Director of Strategic Alliances

Professional Public speaker in ICT and e-Business

Payment Industry Expert Advisor

Mobile: +973 39440025

Skype: alialmeshal

email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com