[APAC-Discuss] APrIGF 2014 today

Gunela Astbrink g.astbrink at gsa.com.au
Tue Aug 5 09:19:23 UTC 2014

Just to follow up for those interested in disability and accessibility,
Joly MacFie was kind enough to do a YouTube video of the APrIGF session
that Satish and I organised.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJJTgLpw1fo&feature=youtu.be
Unfortunately, it starts a bit shakily as there were audio issues to
deal with. But it gets more interesting after the first ten minutes.

Gunela