[APAC-Discuss] APrIGF 2014 today

Satish Babu director at icfoss.in
Tue Aug 5 08:15:52 UTC 2014

Hi Siranush
Thanks for the update.

A minor correction: APrIGF started yesterday. There are several APRALO
members here who've been participating in different workshops since then.

Gunela presented remotely at a panel on disability jointly organized by
Gunela and I. Cheryl also has been participating on-line.

Remote participation is available for all sessions, so in case anyone is
interested, they could join in.

The first plenary on "IANA Stewardship Transition and the Asia-Pacific
Community" is set to start shortly. For details and remote participation
links, pls see:

http://2014.rigf.asia/agenda/workshop-proposals/workshop-proposal-1/

satish