[APAC-Discuss] REMINDER / APRALO April Monthly call

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 23:16:49 UTC 2014

Hi, I submitted my apologies weeks ago. Please kindly record it as well. My
ALS will send another officer to join the call though.

Best,

Hong

Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Beijing Normal University Institute for Internet Policy & Law
(IIPL)
Co-Director of UNCITRAL-BNU Joint Certificate Program on International
E-Commerce Law
http://www.iipl.org.cn/
19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street
Beijing 100875 China