[APAC-Discuss] APTLD upcoming meeting info and APRALO monthly call

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 06:58:18 UTC 2014

Dear APRALO colleagues,
I hope you all enjoyed Easter holidays.
This is to share with you the updated agenda of APTLD meeting in Oman (May 11-13). Those who can participate are more than welcome to do so. Some of you might be interested in the Internet Governance workshop on the 14th.
Also I would like to remind you all that on April 24th, at 05:00-06:00 UTC we will be holding our monthly call, you all are encouraged to participate. This is very important stage for all ALSs, as there is less than two months already before our ATLAS II Summit in London and your active participation is very important, which starts already NOW, by taking part in pre-Summit webinars.
Looking forward to your active participation.
Sincerely,
SiranushAPRALO Acting Chair