[APAC-Discuss] October Spotlight ALS Bahrain Internet Society

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Fri Oct 25 19:59:10 UTC 2013

Dear Ali,

Just a reminder that you are schedule to present your ALS during the  next APRALO monthly teleconference ( Agenda to be updated shortly).

If you would like to use a Power point presentation or would like any document posted on the AC room, kindly send it to us in advance.

https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+ALSes+Spotlight

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Silvia