[APAC-Discuss] REMINDER/ Meeting invitation/ At-Large Briefing Session on IPV6 webinar for ALAC - Thursday 17 October 2913 at 1800 UTC

Hans Petter Holen hph at oslo.net
Thu Oct 17 08:19:17 UTC 2013

Unfortunately this is during our off-site dinner - so I will not be able to participate.
I guess the situation is the same for all of us here at the Ripe meeting in Athens.

Next time At large could think about doing a regional at large outreach meeting at the RIPE meeting and participate in the open policy discussions.

presentations and recordings from the ongoing meeting can be found at
https://ripe67.ripe.net

Upcoming events in the RIPE region can be found at

http://www.ripe.net/ripe/meetings/ripe-ncc-events

Hans Petter

Sent from my mobile device