[APAC-Discuss] invitation to comment

Karaitiana Taiuru karaitiana at taiuru.maori.nz
Tue Oct 1 21:07:09 UTC 2013

Dear all,

The ROP Working Group would like to invite you to comment on its progress of
the draft ROP at
https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/Proposed+Structure

Please use the comments part of the page or email us any suggestions and
feedback.

Regards,

KT

Karaitiana Taiuru

Web:  <http://www.taiuru.maori.nz> http://www.taiuru.maori.nz

Skype/MSN/Google/Twitter/LinkedIn: ktaiuru

Ph: +64 21 0707507

PO Box 10286

Christchurch 8145

Aotearoa/New Zealand

****Disclaimer:****

CAUTION:  This email and any attachment(s) contains information that is both
confidential and possibly legally privileged.  No reader may make any use of
its content unless that use is approved by Karaitiana Taiuru in writing.
Any opinion, advice or information contained in this email and any
attachment(s) is to be treated as interim and provisional only and for the
strictly limited purpose of the recipient as communicated to me.  Neither
the recipient nor any other person should act upon it without my separate
written authorisation of reliance.

If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and
destroy this message.