[APAC-Discuss] ICANN49 - Singapore Showcase

Maureen Hilyard moarimh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 20:56:02 UTC 2013

From: Emani Fakaotimanava-Lui <emani.flui at gmail.com>
Date: 20 November 2013 09:44
Subject: Re: [APAC-Discuss] ICANN49 - Singapore Showcase

Hi All

Please can those ALSes who have not updated their logos here
https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+ALSes please can you do
so asap.  If you don't have time please send me the logo at
emani.flui at gmail.com and I'll update it.  We need these logos for the work
to be done for the showcase at Singapore.

Thanks
Emani Fakaotimanava-Lui
Internet Niue
www.internetniue.nu