[APAC-Discuss] Meeting report from May APRALO teleconference

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Thu May 30 15:16:08 UTC 2013

Dear Holly,

Some Questions so we can act on your requests:

1) Finances: Next, our request for funding for participating in the regional IGM is being reviewed.  I am checking as to what that means, but again, some help please.  [ I think you would like to know what action is required on your part? ]

2) Nominations are still open for an ALAC rep (And Matt - could you post the adjunct document Olivier spoke - thanks). Please kindly clarify, are you referring to the ATRT 2 doc? If so, where would you like to post it?

Thank you!

Silvia

Silvia Vivanco
Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs