[APAC-Discuss] 2013 APrIGF in Songdo at APRALO May Monthly call

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue May 28 17:09:44 UTC 2013

Dear APRRALO,

I apologies for missing this call. I had tried to get the date and time but the world clock link did not work in the first instance and I forgot to check with staff. For some reason, whenever, I see Tuesday, I always assume that it's Wednesday by Northern Hemisphere standards but should have really been alert when Cheryl gave her apologies this morning.

I have also been nursing a flu from the weekend and suppose I have been not well but I am bummed that I missed the call. Sincere apologies Holly and Pavan.

:( Kind Regards,
Sala

Sent from my iPad