[APAC-Discuss] 2013 APrIGF in Songdo at APRALO May Monthly call - Agenda Item added

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Tue May 28 03:29:00 UTC 2013

Dear YJ,
I have added your item under agenda item 6-" Update on Cyber Space Conference<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/41879579/2013+Cyber+Space+Conference.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1369711564236> and APrIGF<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/41879579/2013+Cyber+Space+Conference.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1369711564236> Status" (JY Park) ( 5 minutes)
Kind regards,

Silvia

Silvia Vivanco
Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs