[APAC-Discuss] IDN in CCTLD question

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Wed May 22 09:50:23 UTC 2013

Hi, although not pretending to be any technical expert, I'm an IDN user and
may provide my user's understanding. IDNs in Applications (IDNA) is
technical encoding system to enable universal acceptance of non-ASCII
characters in DNS. ICANN has updated its IDNA guidelines a couple of times
and both gTLDs and ccTLDs (including IDN ccTLDs) deploy IDNA.

Hong