[APAC-Discuss] APRALO elections for ALAC RepresentativeHi APRALO team

Maureen Hilyard hilyard at oyster.net.ck
Wed May 22 09:26:05 UTC 2013

Hi APRALO team

Regarding the elections and why I am standing for the position of APRALO rep
to the ALAC, I have put a message to everyone on the wiki site for you to
read at your leisure J.

https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/2013-2015+APRALO+ALAC+Representat
ive+Selection+Workspace?focusedCommentId=41886515
<https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/2013-2015+APRALO+ALAC+Representa
tive+Selection+Workspace?focusedCommentId=41886515&#comment-41886515>
&#comment-41886515

Maureen