[APAC-Discuss] Uncharted Domains and the New Land Rush: Indigenous Rights to Top-Level Domain

NZMIS Chairperson chairperson at nzmis.maori.nz
Fri May 10 00:27:24 UTC 2013

Hi Rinala et all,

This is a positive step forward with so many Indigenous Peoples being
effected whom have no voice.

Eric Brunner-Williams from NARLO is a leader in this area who was also
prominently featured in the research. I am certainly keen to initiate and
contribute for APRALO and do what ever else I can to assist.

Cheers,

Karaitiana Taiuru