[APAC-Discuss] Uncharted Domains and the New Land Rush: Indigenous Rights to Top-Level Domain

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Thu May 9 22:20:48 UTC 2013

Hi KT - and others

First - the link to the actual research doesn't work.  Could you check it please?

But the background does make Yan's research look very interesting.  And what she is saying is so true for this area.  For much of the Internet, including ICANN, the knowledge is not in libraries (including online libraries) or in journals  It is on websites, it is in the heads of the people who are involved - which makes it both more challenging and interesting.

Holly