[APAC-Discuss] APRALO ALAC Representative 2013-2015

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Sun May 5 02:42:34 UTC 2013

OK  if you now propose to hold these elections after Durbin then CONFIRM
that ASAP with or without the Poll that effects NomCom deliberations and
appointments  in a VERY negative way and I will need to advise NomCom and
discuss the ripples from this action IF you insist on doing it that late in
our year will go far and wide IMO

Getting REALLY concerned  now....

Perhaps the RALO leadership will have the good sense to at least start the
 process for  identifying any names they wish to pass onto the ALAC for
consideration to serve for our Region in my 2014 NomCom in a timely
and efficient manner (unlike this dogs breakfast) so that ALAC has any
names we wish to propose for consideration to the ALAC so they can
deliberate and decide  no lager that the end of July / start of August....

*Cheryl Langdon-Orr ...  **(CLO)*
 http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr