[APAC-Discuss] APRALO ALAC Representative 2013-2015

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Sun May 5 01:55:14 UTC 2013

In addition to the details  found in the newly adopted  ALAC Rules of
Procedure<https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/2013+Revised+ALAC+Rules+of+Procedure>
(PDF copy can be downloaded from that page => *please use only this
version*as a simple wiki space search may lead you to the now
superseded  V11 of
the old ROP's) prospective APRALO Representatives to the ALAC  should note
this (provided by ALAC to the Nom Com regarding Time Commitment minimums)

The basic responsibilities of an ALAC member demand a time commitment of
approximately 20-26 hours per month on Committee related activities. This
includes participating in online (email) discussions, commenting
on/contributing to documents/proposed actions (drafted in English),
participating in monthly ALAC telephone conferences (in English), held on
the 4th Tuesday of the month, and meeting with/making presentations to,
local and regional organizations. ALAC members serving as liaisons to other
Supporting Organizations can expect to spend more than these basic hours
per month.

Time Commitment

The basic responsibilities of an ALAC member demand a time commitment of
approximately 20-26 hours per month on Committee related activities. This
includes participating in online (email) discussions, commenting
on/contributing to documents/proposed actions (drafted in English),
participating in monthly ALAC telephone conferences (in English), held on
the 4th Tuesday of the month, and meeting with/making presentations to,
local and regional organizations. ALAC members serving as liaisons to other
Supporting Organizations can expect to spend more than these basic hours
per month.

*Cheryl Langdon-Orr ...  **(CLO)*
 http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr