[APAC-Discuss] Now Open: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR APRALO ALACPOSITION

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Fri May 3 23:02:43 UTC 2013

Dear Rinalia,

I acknowledge your concern but at the same time I must share that in 2010
APRALO was facing similar challenges when we had people changing roles or
even leaving. The process was well managed even at that time. I do not
think that we should undermine the handling of elections with the
cooperation of Staff and the triggering of the ALAC membership process is
also welcome, not just because my nomination stands but because I have
managed a similar situation before where I had to temporary Chair meetings
as well as work with APRALO and staff to take such things forward.

Lets keep confidence in APRALO.

Regards.