[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Elections - Nominations

Ali AlMeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Fri May 3 14:05:18 UTC 2013

Dear APRALO,
   please note my nomination of the following
individuals in the upcoming APRALO elections

*Chair*
Holy Raiche

*Vice Chair* (in alphabetical order based on last name)
1. Maureen Hilyard - PICISOC, Cook Islands
2. YJ Park - Open Standards and Internet Association, South Korea
3. Siranush Vardanyan - Armenian Association for the Disabled
*
Additional Nomination for Vice Chair*
Satish Babu - Computer Society of India
Regards
Ali
On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 5:35 PM, Rinalia Abdul Rahim <
rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear APRALO,
>
> I wish to express my support for the nomination of the following
> individuals in the upcoming APRALO elections:
>
> *Chair*
> Holy Raiche
>
> *Vice Chair* (in alphabetical order based on last name)
> 1. Maureen Hilyard - PICISOC, Cook Islands
> 2. YJ Park - Open Standards and Internet Association, South Korea
> 3. Siranush Vardanyan - Armenian Association for the Disabled
> *
> Additional Nomination for Vice Chair*
> Satish Babu - Computer Society of India
>
> [Candidates, please do not forget to ACCEPT the nominations before the
> deadline (May 10th)!]
>
> *Secretariat Appointment*
> I support the re-appointment of Pavan Budhrani and Edmon Chung (ISOC HK) as
> the APRALO Secretariat.
>
> As the NomCom appointee to the ALAC representing our region, I will not be
> voting, but I wish all of you an exciting, robust and competitive
> elections!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Rinalia

Thanks

Ali AlMeshal

Bahrain Internet Society - BIS

Board Member & Director of Strategic Alliances

Professional Public speaker in ICT and e-Business

Payment Industry Expert Advisor

Mobile: +973 39440025

Skype: alialmeshal

email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com