[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Elections - Nominations

Dr. Suhaidi B Hassan suhaidi at uum.edu.my
Thu May 2 12:28:21 UTC 2013

On behalf of ISOC Malaysia ALS, I wish to express my support for the nomination of the following individuals in the upcoming APRALO elections:

Chair - Holy Raiche

Vice Chairs:
1. Maureen Hilyard - PICISOC
2. Satish Babu - CS India

Best regards

*************************************
Suhaidi Hassan PhD SMIEEE
Professor and Chair
InterNetWorks Research Laboratory
School of Computing, IT Building
Universiti Utara Malaysia
06010 UUM Sintok, M A L A Y S I A
T: +604 928 6040; F: +604 928 4753
http://www.internetworks.my
\*Sent via a cellular mobile device*\

Disclaimer:
This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, distribution, printing, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender or Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) immediately and delete the original message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not relate to the official business of UUM and/or its group of companies shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by UUM and UUM accepts no responsibility for the same. All liability arising from or in connection with computer viruses and/or corrupted e-mails is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.