[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Elections - Nominations- Updating Wiki

Emani Fakaotimanava-Lui emani at niue.nu
Wed May 1 19:38:10 UTC 2013

Hi Silvia

On the Wiki, I think its suppossed to be Maureen Hilyard and not Maureen Williams?

Fakaaue lahi,
Emani Fakaotimanava-Lui
RockET Systems Ltd - www.rocketsystems.nu
"Making IT Easier"

Internet Niue - www.internetniue.nu
"Connecting Niue to the World since 1997"

Translate IT2 Niue - www.vagahauniue.nu
"Utilising Internet & ICT as a Catalyst for the Preservation of Vagahau Niue"