[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Elections - Nominations

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Wed May 1 14:35:31 UTC 2013

Dear APRALO,

I wish to express my support for the nomination of the following
individuals in the upcoming APRALO elections:

*Chair*
Holy Raiche

*Vice Chair* (in alphabetical order based on last name)
1. Maureen Hilyard - PICISOC, Cook Islands
2. YJ Park - Open Standards and Internet Association, South Korea
3. Siranush Vardanyan - Armenian Association for the Disabled
*
Additional Nomination for Vice Chair*
Satish Babu - Computer Society of India

[Candidates, please do not forget to ACCEPT the nominations before the
deadline (May 10th)!]

*Secretariat Appointment*
I support the re-appointment of Pavan Budhrani and Edmon Chung (ISOC HK) as
the APRALO Secretariat.

As the NomCom appointee to the ALAC representing our region, I will not be
voting, but I wish all of you an exciting, robust and competitive
elections!

Best regards,

Rinalia