[APAC-Discuss] Call for Comments and Input [ccTLD Delegation and Redelegation Performance Standards]

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 19:47:33 UTC 2013

Just to be clear the Call for Public Comments that the ALAC is responding
to iin its draft is *not*  looking *AT* any new gTLD or ccTLD deligations
or  redeligations per se at all; *but is*  limited to comment on proposed
performance measures and metrics for IANA performance in processing such
things, as required under the new contract with NTIA, when they do (rarely)
come to pass...

Discussion on specific cases as might be tempting is interesting and
occasionally challenging of course but *not* germain to this piece of work
at all.

CLO from my Mobile phone