[APAC-Discuss] Thank you note and NomCom update

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Tue Jun 11 18:32:03 UTC 2013

Dear All,

On behalf of At-Large staff, please allow me to warmly congratulate Siranush on her selection as APRALO Vice-Chair! We look forward to working with you in your new position!

I would also like to thank YJ and Satish for their efforts and look forward to their continuing active participation within APRALO and At-Large!

Kind regards,
Heidi