[APAC-Discuss] Nomination for ICANN NomCom 2013 from APRALO- nomination noted

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Thu Jun 6 18:03:16 UTC 2013

Dear Siranush ,

Your nomination of Gunela Astbrink as the  APRALO  Representative to the NomCom 2014 has been noted on the At-Large and APRALO selection, election and appointment workspaces. See

https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+ALAC+Voting+Delegate+to+the+NomCom+for+2014

and At Large WIKI page:

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+ALAC+and+RALO+Elections%2C+Selections+and+Appointments+2013

Kind regards,