[APAC-Discuss] APRALO and APNIC - what do you want?

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 08:39:53 UTC 2013

Dear Holly and others,

At the heart of the MoU is the reason we would like to partner with APNIC
as a RALO which is to participate actively within APNIC's policy processes
through contributing to the policy processes through sustainable
submissions, statements etc to the APNIC policy processes.

For the MoU, I was thinking of the following:

   1. Training

   - Assistance in Developing content for capacity Building in key Policy
   areas regarding internet addressing;
   - IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing
   - DNSSEC
   - IPv6 Transitions
   - Whois
   - etc

Working with ALSes in region to bring awareness and education. As
ALS- PICISOC Chair, Maureen Hilyard puts it aptly APNIC has done work
alongside PICISOC for a number of years to conduct training etc.

2. Attendance of APNIC meetings

   - Funding to allow APRALO Liaison to attend APNIC meetings;

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862
Suva
Fiji