[APAC-Discuss] NomCom Final report card

Satish Babu director at icfoss.in
Tue Jul 23 07:58:24 UTC 2013

Dear Siranush and APRALO colleagues
Thanks for the NomCom report card, and for the status update.
Congratulations on completing very successfully a two-year term in this
demanding and important position!

I'd like to thank you for the time you spent with me at Durban, explaining
the procedure and process of the NomCom. I look forward to continued
support and guidance from you and the whole APRALO community.

Best

satish

--
Satish Babu