[APAC-Discuss] FW: VOTE RESULTS: ALAC Voting Delegate to the NomCom for 2014 from APRALO

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 12:19:05 UTC 2013

Assume Person A gets a score of 15
Assume Person B gets a score of 30
Assume Person C gets a score of 45

The numbers 15, 30 and 45 are rare scores

Assumption is for Person A, each ALAC member chooses Person A as preferred candidate and have awarded 1 point by each ALAC member.

Assumption is for Person B, each ALAC member chooses Person B as preferred candidate and have awarded 2 points by each ALAC member.

Assumption is for Person C, each ALAC member chooses Person C as preferred candidate and have awarded 3 points by each ALAC member.

The other assumption is that every ALAC member has voted.

In this instance Person A, with the total raw score of 15 is the most preferred candidate.

Sent from my iPad