[APAC-Discuss] FW: VOTE RESULTS: ALAC Voting Delegate to the NomCom for 2014 from APRALO

Ali AlMeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 11:17:35 UTC 2013

Good day ,

  Would someone please  get a response for me on the below clarification.
Also would need to understand the selection procedure. As per the emails we
received with regard to the nomination procedure there was an open and
close date, which after it no nomination is accepted, so how come more
names get in later?

Apologize , this is my first time to get in to this so would need to
understand how does it work.

Regards
Ali

email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com