[APAC-Discuss] [ALAC-Internal] New ALS Application received

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 10:12:36 UTC 2013

I agree, I am very excited to have Nepal join us. They are a good lot and I met some of their members at an APNIC meeting in Bussan. This is really really awesome.

I am also glad that the South Pacific Computer Society is joining us. They are vey active in ICT in the region. They are always running trainings every other week etc.

Sent from my iPad