[APAC-Discuss] VOTE RESULTS: APRALO Representative to the ALAC for 2013 to 2015

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun Jul 7 00:08:45 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone

First, a very big congratulation to Maureen. she has been an absolute standout in representing the Pacific area - making sure they are in our minds.  And she was also an absolute standout in her help for our very successful APRALO showcase in  Beijing. I think, with Maureen's tireless energy and enthusiasm, I can safely retire! (no, I am not)

But also a big thank you to Fouad.  We still need everyone on board, and Fouad, we will need you and your wise input, so remember- you are still a very valued member of APRALO.

Holly