[APAC-Discuss] VOTE RESULTS: APRALO Representative to the ALAC for 2013 to 2015

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 11:09:48 UTC 2013

Dear APRALO community,

The recent ALAC elections was to elect my successor. My term will end following the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting of the ALAC which will occur during the ICANN 48 in Buenos Aires.

For the time being, I intend to ask the ALAC to consider having those who have been elected (APRALO representative elect) to ALAC meetings so there is a seamless transition. I suspect that the Executive Committee of the ALAC will no doubt be organizing a call for orientation for Maureen and others.

Again the community must be congratulated for taking to the ballot and for participating.

Warm Regards,
Sala

Sent from my iPad